Access to the terminals and Instructions
Access to the territory of BMF Port Burgas AD is granted under the terms and conditions of Rules of Organisation and Management of Access Control Regime and Internal Order at port BMF Port Bugras AD.
All persons visiting the territory of BMF Port Burgas , regardless of the purpose and duration of their visit, must undergo initial training in accordance with applicable regulations and rules for access control and internal order on the territory of the Company.
Persons wishing to be granted access to the terminals must get acquainted with the Rules of Organisation and Management of Access Control Regime and Internal Order at port BMF Port Bugras AD. They must fill in the following Request-Declaration for granting access and conduction of initial health and safety induction and send it to email@example.com with a copy to the department / employee in the structure of the company, whose activity is related to the purpose of their visit.
Initial inductions are sheduled Monday through Friday as follows:
- Bulgarian language: 09:00 and 13:00 h
- English language: 09:30 and 13:30 h
Requests are submitted no later than 24 hours prior to the preferred date and time of induction. Applicants for the induction shall receive a confirmation in reply to their submitted request.
Every person residing on the territory of BMF Port Burgas is obliged to get acquainted with and comply with the internal rules set out in the attached documents, as well as all other instructions from representatives of the company, provided in writing or orally:
- Drug and Alcohol Policy of BMF Port Burgas
- Rules of Organisation and Management of Access Control Regime and Internal Order at port BMF Port Bugras
- Safety Instruction at BMF Port Burgas’ Site
- Fire Safety Instruction on the territory of BMF Port Burgas
- Instruction On Environment Protection on Territory of BMF Port Burgas
- Information on the planning of safety measures and courses of action in case of accident on site of “Buffer storage facility for liquid fuel”
- Order on COVID-19 prevention measures for all persons residing on the territory of BMF Port Burgas